|Head Tater at the |
Hi Everyone: There is a lot going on in the upcoming year. Please join us on the trail in 2017!
1. Florida in February: Approximate dates are Feb 16th - 25th
Participate in President's Weekend in Panama City, Florida, then onto Tallahassee, Quincy, Gainesville, The Villages, and finally Orlando. (Get those two hard letters of Q and V) Fly into Panama City and out of Orlando, Florida. Lots of seats available!
2. Mid-Atlantic States in April: Approximate dates are April 15th - 27th
Timing is everything for the cherry blossoms! Walk in the Capitals of each of these states and also a few Battlefield walks: Maryland, Washington DC, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Virginia. Fly into/out of BWI (Baltimore/Washington Airport) (10 seats available!)
3. AVA Convention & More: Approximate dates are June 1st - June 17th
Fly into Denver, Colorado and start our journey to South Dakota. Participate in the famous Crazy Horse Memorial Walk and also Custer State Park. Continue to Wyoming for the pre-convention walks in Buffalo and Little Big Horn. Attend the Convention in Billings, Montana and the post-convention walks in Red Lodge and Cody, Wyoming. Travel to Yellowstone National Park, then to Helena for Capital Walk and possibly walk in Idaho and end in Salt Lake City. (Sold out with long waiting list)
4. Maritime Provinces in July Returns: Approximate dates are July 12th - 29th Same trip as in 2016 (See brochure) but may tweak somewhat, including the dates. Fly into/out of Portland, Maine. (Sold out with waiting list)
5. Midwest in September: Approximate dates are September 5th - 17th Fly into/out of Kansas City, Missouri. Participate in the State Capital walks besides a couple more walks in each State. Do walks in Kansas City and Jefferson City. Head North to Iowa for walks in Des Moines, Madrid (Trestle Bridge at night) and Winterset. Head West to Nebraska for walks in Omaha and Lincoln. The State of Kansas will include Topeka and a few more cities. Oklahoma will include Tulsa and Bartlesville. The last State of Arkansas with walks in Bentonville, Fayetteville and Little Rock. (Only 4 seats left!)
6. Northeast Fall Foliage in October: Approximate dates are October 4th -16th Return to the beauty of the colors in New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, new Hampshire, Maine and Rhode Island. Will be walking in all the Capitals plus many more great walks. Fly into Albany, New York and out of Providence, Rhode Island. (Sold out with long waiting list)