I would like to announce my trips planned for 2017. Some of them are either sold out or are very close to being filled.
1. Alaska Winter Tour in February: This is ongoing and I am not sure that this trip will be a “GO”. Still working on a couple of issues that need to be resolved.
2. Mid-Atlantic States in April: This trip will include the States of Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia and Washington DC. The trip will be approximately 10 days. People are already signing up with their $50.00 deposit. Have 27 people signed up already.
3. AVA Convention in June at Billings, Montana: Possibly start the trip in Denver, Colorado and participate in the Crazy Horse Memorial Walk in South Dakota. Walk in Wyoming, and attend the AVA Convention in Billings, Montana, and ? This trip is “Sold Out” with a long waiting list.
4. Maritime Provinces in July: This trip will be the same as in 2016 except for a few tweaks, if necessary. Just 3 seats available! Email me first if interested!
5. Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas and Arkansas in September: (Just Announced) Start and end this trip in Kansas City, Missouri. Approximately 12 days and will be doing all the Capitals plus a few other walks. Accepting $50.00 deposits!
6. Northeast Fall Foliage in October: This is a repeat of 2015! Start the trip in Albany, New York and end in Providence, Rhode Island. Walk in the states of New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, and Rhode Island. Enjoy Capital and small town walks! Have 43 people!
TATER TOURS/Mary Ptacek 2748 Canarsy Ct. Henderson, Nevada 89052 email@example.com